It’s mid-November! Fall is coming to an end and winter is just around the corner! This time of the year always feels like “a new year,” a fresh start of sorts. I get back into a rhythm and a routine that feel good and grounding after a more carefree (and maybe a bit of a glutinous) summer.
Speaking of “new year,” we have less than 2 months left of 2019. (I know, don’t panic!) How can we take advantage of this grounding, “new year” type of energy?
My friend, mentor, and Founder of Women on Fire (https://www.womenonfire.com/), Debbie Phillips invited her WOF tribe to consider how each of us could Finish Strong. She asked such powerful questions that I’ve been sharing the questions with my clients and my tribe!
So I ask YOU: What is it going to take for you to feel good and Finish Strong?
We might have to revisit what we even said we wanted for 2019! What WERE your goals, dreams, and intentions for the year? Do you even remember? (If you didn’t set any, or you forgot, not to worry! You can set one or two now as to how you would like the remainder of 2019 to go.)
So think about the year so far and ask yourself: What have I been intending to do but have not done yet? What do I still want to accomplish before we ring in 2020? What would help me finish 2019 with an “exclamation mark”?
FINISH STRONG STRATEGIES Get out your journal (if you don’t have, this is the perfect time to start one!) and do a little dream storming to help you Finish Strong:
- Review your goals and dreams of the year. What is ONE THING you’d like to do to feel satisfied about one of your dreams before December 31?
- What do you need to STOP doing from now until the end of the year?
- What’s something absolutely, positively delightful that you could ADD between now and the end of your year?
- Reviewing your year so far, rate your overall satisfaction level from 1-10. Let’s say you’re at a 6, what would you need to do so your year could end with a 7?
- What is something you might do NOW to prepare for 2020?
It’s not too late to refocus and end 2019 with an exclamation mark! But it does require some thought and a little planning.
STAY ACCOUNTABLE! BE SUPPORTED! What do you need to do to Finish Strong? Take advantage of a free Finish Strong Dream Storming Session* with me!
To Becoming the Best-Version-of-Yourself!
Knew Health Holistic Health Coach